Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Gear Oil Transfer Pump||Model:||YHCB|
|Material:||Cast Iron /stainless Steel||Application:||Diesel Oil/Engine Oil/Gasoline Oil/ Kerosene Oil|
gear lube transfer pump,
rotary gear oil pump
YHCB Series Circular Arc Gear Oil Transfer Pump for Gasoline/Tank/Truck
YHCB Series Circular Arc Gear Oil Transfer Pump is mainly for carrying the various fluids with the viscosity of 5-1500c.s.t and without the solid particles and non corrosion.For example:Gasoline,kerosene and diesel fuel and mechanical lubricator.so that,it's the Premium choice for the tank truck and petroleum corporations.
YHCB Series Circular Arc Gear Oil Transfer Pump adopting double circular gear is the latest products necessary to the development of industrial oil-pump,which is of a special gear pump with high efficiency and has the following merits such as large flux,high lift,small volume,low noise,low rotary speed for input,strong self priming,convenient mounting and maintaining and so on.
YHCB arc gear pump installation and maintenance details:
1.The pump can be installed in the refueling car and depot pump room, the installation of the car on the oil circuit design should meet gb9414-88 in 4.18.1 of the provisions of the function.
2.YHCB arc gear pump installed on the fuel tank should be noted that:
(1) arc gear pump power take-off with the car gearbox output shaft drive, the pump installed as far forward as possible, shaft and shaft angle of not more than 7 degrees.
(2) The circular arc gear pump should be hoisted on the hanger made of angle welded steel. The height of the pump can be determined according to the output shaft of the power take-off and the left and right positions of the pump should be as close as possible to the longitudinal beam of the car (to prevent the pump from interfering with the drive shaft of the automobile ), And bolted to the car stringer.
(3) Suction nozzle shall not be less than $ 70MM suction vertical depth of not more than 5m.
(4) pressure gauge in operation does not exceed 0.5Mpa. Vacuum gauge does not exceed -0.08Mpa.
3. The prohibition of running the pump is not full of liquid under the circumstances. Otherwise the seal will burn out.
4. YHCB arc gear pump operation should be verified before turning, flange, joint sealing. Carefully check whether the correct valve switch, the pump is prohibited in the pump outlet pipe valve is not open the case of the pump. To avoid accidents.
5. Regular, generally half a month, cleaning filters. To avoid clogging affect the flow, often check the safety valve to adjust the drain pressure. Suction nozzle diameter not less than the outlet pipe.
6. Pump operation should be from low to high, slow acceleration, and maintain the appropriate speed. Do not arbitrarily over-speed, nor can it fluctuate.
7. The pump in operation, should pay attention to observe the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge readings. Such as pressure gauge reading is too large, indicating that the pump is too high or blocked the export pipeline to its overload. Such as vacuum gauge reading is too large, said the suction stroke is too large or suction tube blockage occurs pump cavitation.
8. The pump if long-term use, should be done rust-proof treatment, safekeeping.
9. Bearings every six months a calcium base fat.
10. The pipe should be pipe rack, the pump is not allowed to withstand the load of the pipeline. The installation height of the pump should be guaranteed not to exceed the vacuum level allowed when the pump is working.
11. Shut down the motor stop time, and then close the pump outlet valve.
Contact Person: Sarah