Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mono Screw Pump||Usage:||Slurry, Food,etc|
|Working Condition:||Continuous||Guarantee Of Pump:||12 Monthes|
|Wearing Parts:||Stator, Seals||Shaft Seal Type:||Mechanical Seal, Packing Seal|
positive displacement pump,
3 screw pump
G series Mono Screw Pump Progressive Cavity Pump for slurry and oil
The G-type single-screw pump is a new type of pump that works on the principle of squeezing meshing volume. The main working components are the eccentric screw (rotor) and the fixed bushing (stator). Due to the special geometrical beginning of the part, a separate sealed cavity is formed. The medium is uniformly propelled by the axial flow. The internal flow rate is low and the volume remains the same. The pressure is stable and therefore does not vortex and agitate the product. Single-screw pump is widely used in various industries to transport all kinds of media, constant pressure continuous operation, no pulsation, no damage to the medium transportation, and the flow rate is changed by adjusting the rotation speed to achieve the purpose of measurement. This product is suitable for conveying media with high solid content (up to 150mm maximum particle size) or no solid content | various viscosities (1mPas - 3m mPas) | Thixotropic and extensible media | Sensitive medium|Abrasive medium|Medium/non-lubricating medium|Corrosive medium (pH=O-14)|Cohesive medium|Toxic medium|High flow rate, high pressure·Flow range from a few milliliters per hour Up to 500m3 (2200gpm) · Pressure range up to 48bar, special design up to 72bar. The same drive unit can be matched to the rotor/stator of four different designs to give you the best possible solution.
G-type single-screw pumps are available in different applications for different applications, from cast iron and nickel-chromium steels to acid-resistant materials, Hastelloys and titanium alloys. Elastic materials can be selected from wear-resistant, oil-resistant, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant rubber, such as natural rubber, nitrile rubber, ethylene propylene rubber and fluoro rubber. For abrasive media, ceramic or plastic is available. When the medium is not suitable for elastic materials due to high temperature or containing certain chemical components, a hard material stator or a rigid stator may be used. Various shaft seal forms: According to the customer's requirements, the mechanical seal is sealed from a single-end machine (with or without smelting), double-faced machine seals (back-to-back and tandem mechanical seals) to a box seal; , water seal ring and special seal. A leak-free magnetic drive is available for toxic media.
1. Environmental protection: the transportation of industrial sewage, domestic sewage, muddy water containing solid particles and short fibers. Especially suitable for oil water separators, plate and frame filter presses and other equipment.
2. Shipbuilding industry: transportation of media such as wheel bottom cleaning, oil water, oil slag, oil sewage, etc.
3. Petroleum industry: transporting crude oil. In recent years, it has been particularly successful in pumping a mixture of crude oil and water deep underground, a mixture of coal gas and water in the coal field, thereby greatly reducing the cost of mechanical oil recovery and coal mining. When the oil field is late, the use of a screw pump to inject polymer into the formation increases oil recovery.
4, medicine, daily: a variety of sticky pulp, emulsion, various ointment cosmetics and other transport.
5, food canning industry: a variety of viscous starch, cooking oil, bee secret, sugar sauce, fruit pulp, butter, fish oysters and the delivery of their scraps.
6, brewing industry: a variety of fermented viscous liquid, strong wine trough, grain products, various sauces, pulp and mucus containing solids.
7. Construction industry: spraying and conveying of cement mortar, lime slurry, paint and its paste.
8. Mining industry: underground and slurry water containing solid particles in the mine are discharged to the ground.
9. Chemical industry: various suspensions, greases, various colloidal pulps, various adhesives.
10, printing, paper industry: high-viscosity ink, wallpaper PVC polymer paste and various concentrations of pulp, short fiber slurry transport.
Technical data :
|Max Particles Size
|Max Fiber Size
Contact Person: Sarah