Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||LPG Transfer Pump||Structure:||Vane Pump|
|Application:||LPG/Polypropylene/ Liquid Ammonia||Power:||Gasoline Engine Drive|
|Fuel:||Gasoline||Colour:||Yellow And Blue|
lpg petrol pump,
lpg gas pump
YQB series LPG transfer pump gasoline engine drive drive LPG gas cylinder filling pump
YQB series Lpg transfer pump is based on the micro liquefied petroleum gas pump and improved according to customer needs. The inlet of the pump can be retrofitted with multiple interfaces to increase canning efficiency. This pump uses directly with a gasoline engine, which solves the problem of inconvenient power consumption for customers.
For example, if two cylinders are poured into one cylinder, the 15 kg is about 60 seconds - 120 seconds.
|Model||Speed n||Flow Q||
|Inlet size||Outlet size||
How to use:
1. Connect the gas cylinder with the pump at the pump inlet and open the cylinder angle valve.
Inverted cylinder, (preferably the cylinder outlet is higher than the inverted pump) see the pressure gauge
There is no pressure. The normal pressure is about 2 kg.
2. Open the gun switch at the pump outlet, and need to drain the pump when using for the first time.
Inside the air, then turn on the empty cylinder and turn on all switches.
3. Test the car, turn the wheel by hand, check if there is any debris in the pump, and jog the power switch to test the pump to reverse direction. (there is a steering indicator on the pump)
4.Stop, the empty cans cut off the power supply and stop running, close the valves.
When the pump is use, it is strictly forbidden to pump out and reverse. If the pump outlet does not discharge, stop the pump immediately, check the cylinder at the inlet for liquid, prevent the pump from pumping out, and damage the pump. (Weighing cylinders use electrons as the best, and digital changes can tell if there is no liquid). If there is a possibility of failure and troubleshooting in the cylinder.
1: No pressure, no fluid.
(1) Check the steering,
(2) Check the pipeline switch, the cylinder valve, the inlet filter is not blocked (3) Check the inverted cylinder for liquid.
(2) Vibration and voice.
(1) Check if the outlet valve is open,
(2) Bearing damage, change the bearing.
Contact Person: Sarah