Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Gear Oil Transfer Pump||Model:||ZYB|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L||Application:||Slag Oil|
gear lube transfer pump,
rotary gear oil pump
ZYB Series High Temperature High Wear Resistance Stainless Steel Gear Oil Transfer Pump
ZYB series booster fuel pump is our company developed new type product. At present domestic fuel oil alternative products, product quality is uneven, common fuel pump or pump imported already can not adapt to the situation,
In view of the situation, our company according to international advanced level and the actual situation of domestic fuel, designed the this new product. After many users use, the effect is very significant, successfully replaced the imported products and the ordinary pump products.
(1) ZYB series the ignition fuel pump, booster fuel pump suitable for transferring diesel, heavy oil, residual oil,fuel oil and medium can be used for fuel. Especially suitable for road and bridge engineering mixing station and power plant burners of the fuel pump. The product has the characteristics of high hardness, wear resistance, adjustable pressure. It is ideal product for replacing the import pump. According to different burners’s features in different country, this product has two types: 4.0Mpa and 2.5Mpa.Seal have graphite sealing and mechanical seal for customer’s choice.
(2)ZYB series booster fuel pump is not suitable for transferring highly volatile or low flash point of the liquid, such as ammonia, benzene, etc.
(3)ZYB series booster fuel pump if transfer liquid such as gasoline, must indicate in order.
(4) Winter construction, in order to prevent the transmission of oil solidification causes the damage of the fuel pump, our factory also produces BZYB series insulation booster pump, heating medium can use thermal oil, steam or hot water.
1. It can give performance as transfer pump or booster in oil deliver system.
2. It can be also applied as fuel pump for delivery system, pressurization and injection in fuel supply system.
3. In all industry fields it can be as lubricating pump.
|Flow rate||Work pressure(Mpa)||Rotating speed||Electric motor|
Troubles and Solutions
|Discharging oil or discharging little oil||
1.Revolving direction reversed
3.Oil absorption tube has not been soaked into the oil
4.The high of absorption exceeds the rated
5.The filtering area of the filter at absorption end is too small
6.Air leakage in absorption tube
7.Safety valve blocked or doesn’t work well
8. Lower temperature of oil results in viscosity increasing
1.Change in to right direction 2.Open valve
3.Check out oil absorption tube and soak it in the liquid 4.Measure absorption pressure and raise the oil level 5.Change filter and extend the filtering area6.Check every joint and seal them with sealing material 7.Disassemble and wash safety valve and polish with abrasive grease 8. Heat liquid or reduce exhausting pressure or the volume of oil exhaustion
|No pressure or pressure not rising||1.The button of the pressure meter is still in OFF position 2.The pressure of the safety valve is too low3.Side tube valve is on 4.High temperature,low viscosity o foil and small resistance of the tube 5.Air leakage in the tube||1.Press the button ON of the pressure meter2.Readjust the safety valve pressure 3.Close the side tube valve 4.Reduce oil temperature 5. Check out absorption tube|
|Oil leakage in mechanical seal||1.Shaft seal has not been adjusted properly 2.O-seal ring wear 3.The defects caused by wearing of stationary and rotating rings of mechanical seal4.Spring flabby||1.Adjust it 2.Change O-seal 3.Change stationary and rotating rings or polish the magain4.Change spring|
|Noise and vibration||1.Improper assembling 2.The in concentricity of pump shaft and motor shaft 3.Absorption tube or filter stopped up 4.Absorption tube dimension is too small and long.It could not pump in,for resistance is too big 5.Oil exhaustion tube’s resistance is too big6.Air leakage 7.Fastener is relaxed 8.Gears and bearings stand sides show serious wear and tear or gripped||1.Check out and maintain 2.adjust it 3.Clear dirt things in the absorption tube or filter 4.Read just it 5.Check up whether exhaustion tube or valve are stopped up6.Check up and maintain7.Check up and tighten it 8.Disassemble and maintain or change them|
|Safely valve unworkable||1.Wrong position2.Pressure too high 3.Safety valve chip gripped||1.Reassembling it2.Lower the pressure 3.Disassembling,wash and adjust|
Contact Person: Sarah